San Francisco/Bay Area
Primary Job Responsibilities
The Graphic Designer will help create a truly innovative video shopping experience that gracefully translates across different media (web, mobile and tablet). We are looking for a visual problem solver with an exceptional eye for elegant, intuitive and simple design at all levels: layout, transitions, colors, typography and iconography.
As Graphic Designer, you'll be both hands-on and high-level, creating key design work and day-to-day creative assets. The Graphic Designer will work with the product team to envision the next generation video shopping experience.
- Develop a deep understanding of Joyus design requirements with regards to customer needs, shopping intentions, and business call-to-action
- Create visual designs and creative for Joyus.com, Joyus mobile, and tablet applications as layered Photoshop files
- Design graphics for marketing campaigns, adhering to strict design guidelines and requirements
- Sketch and iterate fast design concepts at different levels of fidelity
- Interpret and translate wireframes into beautiful and compelling experiences
- Establish a library of creative assets and design patterns
- Work collaboratively with UX, product, engineering, and video production teams
- Prepare assets and specifications for development
- Extend the Joyus design style guide to new applications and design requirements
- Collaborate with graphic designers in video production to create a unified look and feel across mobile applications, Joyus.com, videos, and marketing campaigns
- Manage expectations and provide status updates to internal clients
- Stay up-to-date with innovations in online shopping, social media, and digital trends
- BFA in Graphic Design, Communication Design, Interaction Design, Visual Studies, or other design-related fields
- 4+ years experience leading projects working on a consumer-facing website
- 2+ years of professional experience in mobile application design; multimedia experience is a plus
- Beautiful online portfolio that shows a breath of design work & thinking across different media (web, mobile, print)
- Hands-on experience creating exceptionally beautiful digital brand experiences; ideally in a retail or ecommerce environment, with a lifestyle-oriented "trend-setting" brand
- Experience working with cross-disciplinary teams envisioning, presenting, and launching digital experiences
- Experience in creating and evolving a digital brand
- Expert in visual design, iconography and typography, familiar with and ready to embrace creative constraints across different media (web, mobile, print)
- Extremely proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator; familiarity with Dreamweaver & HTML
- Must be familiar with InDesign/Flash
- Ability to manage competing, high priority projects while identifying creative solutions quickly
- Ability to self-direct under ambiguous and changing circumstances
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to thrive in deadline driven environment
- Strong communication skills; ability to articulate design process and justification
- Ability to be hands-on and to provide clear direction to others
- Proactive and self-starter personality, able to work gracefully under pressure
- Willing to be flexible in job duties and take on added responsibility when necessary
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, a link to your online portfolio, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
San Francisco/Bay Area
Primary Job Responsibilities
The Community Manager will develop and execute our community, social media and content strategy for Joyus. The Community Manager will actively manage and develop customer relationships on our site and across social channels. The Community Manager will lead efforts to build customer loyalty and drive engagement through consistent engagement and communication on various social channels and onsite.
- Develop and execute content and social media strategy for Joyus.
- Develop awareness and manage customer interactions on our site and on social channels.
- Generate on-brand content across multiple social media channels.
- Cultivate a strong community both on and offline by producing content, activities and events focused on customer acquisition and retention.
- Convert community participants to active customers.
- Create and post engaging content for Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Write and create editorial content for the Joyus Blog.
- Help generate conversation and awareness on YouTube.
- Manage schedules and activities as they related to social and community.
- Maintain a positive relationship with customers via all channels.
- Help maintain promotional/marketing relationships with YouTube, Twitter and Pinterest gurus and bloggers to create buzz on website.
- Help grow social interactions and fans across channels.
- Support other teams (when relevant) in drafting marketing and site copy.
- Help manage and resolve CS issues as they relate to the Joyus community and social channels.
- Develop strong customer advocate groups that generate positive brand awareness.
- Measure and report on the performance of relevant content, features and programs.
- 4 year college degree
- 2-4+ years of community and/or social management experience
- Proven track record of creating social media content that drives customer engagement and interaction
- Managed social media content across various platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Blogs, Google+, etc.)
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Customer service experience and management, ideally with ticketing resolution processes, is a plus
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com.