The beautyblender sponge is a professional grade makeup applicator invented by renowned Hollywood makeup artist Rea Ann Silva. The sponge's innovative elliptical shape delivers a superior finish for a truly flawless complexion.
- Teardrop shape conserves makeup and spreads it evenly without leaving visible streaks for an airbrushed finish
- Elliptical design allows you to reach precarious spots around the nose, mouth, and under the eyes
- Can be used with cream, liquid, or powder makeup
- Velvety suede texture is soft to the touch
- One sponge can last 3 months to a year, if cleaned and stored properly
- Latex free, non-allergenic, and odor free
Bounce beautyblender against your face when applying make up. Bouncing, called stippling in the make up world, blends make up without creating changes in the texture or tone of your skin. Use Beautyblender damp when applying wet/dry make up. Wash after use and place in the Beautyblender insert pedestal to dry. Beautyblender should not come in contact with extreme heat of any kind.
Non-latex foam, Water (Aqua), Lauryl Glucoside, PEG-7 Glyceryl Soyate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum).