Help Your Kids Explore the Essentials of Robotic Technologies with This Great STEM Learning DIY Kit
The Curiosity Kit develops kids’ natural sense of imagination and inquisitiveness using STEAM (“Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math”) principles. We set out to redefine play experiences by creating a kit that was designed to inspire creativity while developing critical thinking skills through various project-based experiments. This kit is perfect for children between the ages of 7-10 to develop essential STEAM skills as they build, design, and create fun projects that are meant to put their problem-solving skills and imagination to the test. With hours of play packed in, the tools found in the Curiosity Kit delivers the wonders of today’s most advanced technologies in an accessible and easy-to-use fashion. In fact, our kit includes all the materials and inspiration for your child to design a smart security system, create a clap-on lamp, or learn how proximity sensors work. With a fun guide helping them along the way, the kit includes a total of 15 sample projects that will teach them the fundamentals of robotics and key 21st-century technological concepts in a way that’s fun, easy to understand, and safe. Also, don’t be surprised if your kid creates a buzzer machine to learn how morse code messaging works; design a smart security system to protect their belongings; or finds creative ways to use a proximity sensor as they discover, build, and mix the material inside the kit to make an endless number of innovations.
By purchasing this kit, you will also be donating to Twin’s Science Movement Campaign. Your donation will deliver science kits to the most disadvantaged rural areas around the globe to children who require inclusive and equitable education. We believe that learning opportunities, human knowledge, and love grow only by sharing!
- Everything a child needs to give a head start to robotic technologies is in the kit
- Free Twinner - STEAM & Robotics mobile app is also available for download for easy guidance
- Sample projects will encourage children to develop & design
- Using the manual, children can start building & playing as fast as possible
- The modules are produced to be LEGO compatible so that they can be easily designed & played
- Invent your dreams!
- Discover the engineering behind everyday technologies
- Discover the engineer inside you
- Color: purple
- Materials: electronic modules
- Product dimensions: 11.8"H x 8.9"L x 2.8"W
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Age group: 7 to 10
- DIY coding kit
- All inclusive
- Endless projects
- Easy to build
- Manufacturer's 1-year warranty
- Twinner - STEAM and Robotics mobile app is available in App Store and Google Play
- Sound sensor
- Proximity sensor
- Ships Internationally
- Expected Delivery: Jul 10 - Jul 16
- Expected International Delivery: Jul 27 - Jul 31
- All sales final.