Slice, Mince, Dice & More! This 7" Santoku Knife is Your Ultimate Tool for Your Kitchen Needs
Milk Street is a globally renowned platform and community that offers a TV show, cookbooks, and best-in-class products that will change the way you cook.
A safer and more effective all-purpose kitchen knife than the triangular European-style chef’s knife, the Japanese santoku is the ultimate kitchen tool for the home cook. This exclusive Milk Street-designed santoku (which translates as “3 virtues”) features a 7" blade that is tall at the heel and retains a nearly continuous height to the tip thanks to the rounded sheepsfoot tip. That means there’s plenty of blade steel to protect your fingers when chopping, and it also works well for scooping up chopped vegetables to transfer to the skillet or mixing bowl.
Award-Winning Chef and Personality, Christopher Kimball has recently helped design and engineer this special Santoku knife, under the Milk Street brand
- 7" blade. Tall at the heel & retains a nearly continuous height to the tip
- Pronounced blade curve to the belly. For easy rock chopping & mincing
- Pointed tip. Makes it all-purpose enough for prepping meats or mincing onions, garlic & shallots
Comfortable "lock in" ergonomic handle
- Fashioned from durable matte-finished polymer
- Broad at the top & narrows to the bottom for a palm-filling grip
- Doesn't twist or turn during heavy-duty use
- Scalloped blade heel. Makes the knife comfortable to choke up on for a controlled, confident pinch grip
- Embossed file pattern. Adds even more grip between the thumb & pointer finger
NOTE: Customers must be 18 years old+ to purchase
- Materials: 1.4116 stainless steel, polymer
- Spine thickness: 1.5mm
- Blade length: 7"
- Net weight: 155g
- Bolsterless blade
- Pointed, sheepsfoot tip
- Ergonomic handle
- Comfortable grip
- Milk Street Santoku Knife
- Ships to Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Oct 4 - Oct 15
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.