If you loved CircuitMess' first product MAKERbuino, you'll definitely love ByteBoi. It's an improved and reimagined version of the beloved 8-bit educational gaming device. ByteBoi is an open-source retro game console that you can assemble and code yourself. It can be coded in Make Code Arcade – an awesome online coding interface with a bunch of examples and tutorials. You can even use your ByteBoi for remote controlling your Wheelson because of the built-in Wi-Fi chipset. Build your own game console while learning about electronics, coding, game graphics, game engines, character animation, and more with ByteBoi.
Successfully funded on Kickstarter!
What You’ll Learn
What You Can Do With It
- Assemble your own gaming device
- Learn how video game consoles work
- Code your own video game
- Animate characters & simulate physics in a video game
- Interface your ByteBoi with your Wheelson
- Play pre-made games on your ByteBoi
- Make your own video game & brag about it in front of your friends
- Connect your ByteBoi to the internet
- Share your creations with a community of game makers
- Byte the road, Jack